Slots are limited: reserve your preferred week early!
Select a morning (9:00am - 12:00pm) or afternoon (1:00pm - 4:00pm) session.
Each camp will run Monday through Friday from the start date you select when booking.
Grade level is grade completed.
June 5-9: Afternoon Only - Grades 3-6
June 12-16: Morning & Afternoon - Grades 1-3
June 19-23: Afternoon Only - Grades 3-6
June 26-30: Afternoon Only - Grades 1-3
July 10-14: Afternoon Only - Grades 3-6
July 17-21: Morning & Afternoon - Grades 1-3
July 24-28: Morning & Afternoon - Grades 3-6
July 31-Aug 4: Morning & Afternoon - Grades 1-3
Aug 7-11: Morning & Afternoon - Grades 3-6
Lincoln loves the Makit Takit Summer Camps!
Shout out to Christy and her AMAZING store. I had so much fun being there and making all of the crafts. There are a lot of ways to get creative there so, you should check it out!!!
WOW!! This place is like a Pinterest Store. Every craft you have wanted to try, they probably have. It's like Pinterest EXPLODED in there. Pretty awesome place. We will definitely be back!!
What's Included with Camp Registration?
When you sign your child up for a Makit Takit Summer Camp, they'll get days (Monday-Friday) full of crafting fun! Activities may include:
- Splatter Room
- Acrylic Pour Paintings
- Felt Projects
- And more!
Things to Know Before Booking
- Each camp accepts 8-12 kids.
- Camp activities are appropriate for children 7-12 Years Old.
- Activities may get a little messy! Have your child dress appropriately!
- Campers should bring a water bottle daily.
- Each Friday of camp there will be an Art Show the last 15 minutes for families and friends to come check out what their favorite camper made throughout the week.