A sport weight yarn made from 65% Super Wash Fine Merino, 35% Nylon
Colorburst comes in an awesome 200g "BEEHIVE" ball and contains 660 YARDS of yarn!!!
Not only visually stunning but sooooo soft and squishy!
Colorburst has some of the most beautiful thick stripes out there! The gradual striping of such great color combos will turn up the volume on any project!
Your biggest problem will be having to decide WHICH color!! Well, you know we all like to pad our stashes a bit, so maybe it isn't such a problem after all!!
- Sport Weight
- 65% Super Wash Fine Merino, 35% Acrylic
- 660 yards / 200g (7 oz)
- Knit: 23 sts x 29 rows = 4" // US Size 5 (3.75 mm)
- Crochet: 16 sc x 18 rows = 4" // US Size F-5 (3.75 mm)
- Machine Wash - normal, do not bleach, tumble dry - medium heat, do not iron Lay Flat to Dry
Colorburst is great to use for:
- And pretty much anything else you can throw at it!
Here are a few patterns we love for Colorburst: