New Brothread Spool
by Makit Takit
- 100% Gassed and Mercerized cotton thread: made from high quality, Extra-long staple cotton which is stronger than normal cotton; produced under special gassing and mercerizing process, giving thread less lint, smoother surface, greater luster and matt look.
- Multi-purpose: 30WT(50S/3) and 600M(660Y) mercerized cotton thread can be widely used for quilting, piecing, machine sewing, hand sewing, heavy machine embroidery and light hand embroidery etc.
- Ideal Choice For Natural Fabrics: Our mercerized cotton thread is especially suitable for natural fabric like cotton and linen fabrics. Since it has almost same washing shrinkage rate as natural fabric, it can avoid causing pucker after washing because of the different shrinkage between fabrics and threads.
- Spool with Locking Base Resists Thread Tangling: Our new generation snapping spool has a locking base, which is designed for keeping your thread tails from unwinding. If your regular sewing machines haven’t horizontal spool feed and you want to use our good snapping spool, you need an upright thread stand to help leading thread from snapping spools to your machines.
- Tips for better using New brothread mercerized cotton thread: 1), this is 30WT thread which is thicker than normal 40WT sewing or embroidery thread, we recommend use needles with large eye (≥80/12) to prevent stripping. 2), the cotton threads do not stretch a great deal like polyester or nylon threads, please slow down the stitching speed when you have breaking problem.